We are advanced ship designer. Every ship engineered with the most sophisticated softwares and experienced engineers. Proven and trusted by domestic and overseas shipyards and end users.
"Towards Advanced Marine System Innovation"
Interpreting that our output is an innovation-oriented products
- KEII (Courteous)
- KOUKEN (Contribution)
- KAIZEN (Innovation)
Adopted from Japanese meanings which states courteous, contribution and innovation that reflecting our company member’s mentality in performing a duty with collaborating the religious value and the high-perform work ethic.
- Hinshitsu koujyou (quality improvement)
- Nouki o mamoru (on time delivery)
- Kenkou daiichi (importance of health and safety).
The three of work culture above are reflecting that our company committed to continuously improving the quality of our products, ensure to meet on time-delivery condition between customer and partner, and engage the company activity on health and safe environment.
Terafulk Megantara Design committed to enforce our company work culture due the entire corporate activity in order to maintain our product quality and meet customer- satisfied condition.
- Design & Drawing Review
- Ship Building Supervision
- Ship Trading Consultancy
- Feasibility Study
Ship Design Services
- Optimization Ship Structure
- Optimization and Experiment of Body Lines
- Finite Element Modelling Analysis
- Ship Modelling Design
- Production Drawing
- 3D Visualizer
- Ship Design based on Present IACS Rules, BKI & CSR